You can make great bread at home!
If you already do, you know what we are talking about–the simple basics of bread. The BreadPot, designed for simplicity and elegance, fills a need for a baker that
- Forms a tall rounded loaf
- Holds heat like a brick oven
- Works for the no knead method
- Has safe integrated handles
- Designed for simplicity and elegance.
The BreadPot baker is unglazed stoneware clay, wheel thrown and altered, fired to 2350F in a gas kiln. It is perfect for many kinds of bread. It may be customized for a special occasions, such as the names and date for a wedding. See some variations.
Judy Motzkin Studio in Cambridge, MA